1564402927_Comet2021Banner.jpg.a8d9e102cd65f969b635e8061096d211.jpg

M33, center

Erquy

Hi

below a first work out on the center of M33

http://stargazerslounge.com/gallery/image/20706-m33-center/

Canon EOS1100 D, unmodded, C8 at 6.3. 90 minutes at 1600 ISO.

I turned to play on the centre, as I have too much vignetting to really play on the entire M33

I am new to process with Pixinsight (1 week, a cuple of hours) and just to say it is fantastic although I have been struggling to get used to it and all parameters to play with !! (so far my processing was with Nebulosity which is great but PI offer so much more possibilities)

Enjoy

Hi

below a first work out on the center of M33

http://stargazerslounge.com/gallery/image/20706-m33-center/

Canon EOS1100 D, unmodded, C8 at 6.3. 90 minutes at 1600 ISO.

I turned to play on the centre, as I have too much vignetting to really play on the entire M33

I am new to process with Pixinsight (1 week, a cuple of hours) and just to say it is fantastic although I have been struggling to get used to it and all parameters to play with !! (so far my processing was with Nebulosity which is great but PI offer so much more possibilities)

Enjoy

I think that is a good effort with a long FL scope. I find processing M33 a challenge , it is not at all easy . You have done well. May I suggest that you give StarTools a try, it will surprise you. The trial version is fully working and no time limit either , you can't save though. I use both StarTools and PI and I find that I get simillar results from ST but in much shorter time.

A.G