Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

grzybu

Moon Atlas 3D for Android

Loads of changes since I last downloaded, will take a look later and see what it is like.

:)

Is this just for Android mobile phones? I just installed this onto my Android google set up tv box but nothing is working..Shame as it looks good on a 60inch tv

If your TV has touch screen then it should work fine ;)

But I have some keys defined for debugging purposes:

If you have keyboard there you can press:

- "L" to enable Lunar 100, 

- "C" for craters

- "N" for maria

- "A" for lunar landing sites

But you won't be able to zoom and navigate yet. 

Please let me know if keyboard is working for you. Then I could add support for zooming and navigation.

Looks great, thanks just downloaded onto my S3. I've got some odd pink blobs appearing on the "dark" side of the moon, but that's not really causing any problem, just an observation. Thanks.

I saw them on friends S3 mini. Looks like some issue between render engine and phone GPU. I wonder if it's only on Samsung devices?

I'll put it on my tablet also and see how that looks.

I just tried it, and it works nicely on there too, although I get the same pink blobs around back... it's an Eken T01 (cheap chinese tablet).

Yes getting the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy S3.  It is one quarter of the northern hemisphere only dark side as shown below. Random pink blobs appearing as you zoom and rotate, always within this same sector.

post-18840-0-31189500-1391774047_thumb.p

Nexus 7 original, very rarely see pink artifacts but only when zooming or spinning they are never on a static image.

Hi, 

I've just released latest version 2.4 of the Moon Atlas 3D

Changes:

• refined interface
  • added new map based on NASA Lunar Chart (LPC-1)
  • more detailed photo map
  • fixed errors when displaying national characters in craters names

com.grzyboo.MoonAtlas3D_screen2.thumb.png.898ed855682254b8cd33a223aefaad2d.png com.grzyboo.MoonAtlas3D_screen6.thumb.png.bd7b42cdd2b6c2dd0d4fe1cd8784d2b6.png 

com.grzyboo.MoonAtlas3D_screen3.thumb.png.c3493649838c8c07033f2ddad2328051.png com.grzyboo.MoonAtlas3D_screen4.thumb.png.f9455ffcc5a160fc9c3c89bedaf83f4d.png com.grzyboo.MoonAtlas3D_screen5.thumb.png.d3ae7ea5a58b2d8ac3eb3b81883636e9.png