SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Howdy

AJE

Hi all,

Thought I'd better say hello.

I live in the SE Essex, I 've been interested in astronomy for over 20 years. Just recently got the bug again (a few years ago) and I now have a 8" F/5 Newt on a HEQ5. As I'm mainly into imaging I don;t have many EP's but have just bought a great 30mm 2" EP for those really nice wide field views of the summer jewels.

I image with a SC1 Phillips ToUcam and a 300D. I tried film - it was blumming hard and having to wait for a week (at least) was a disaster... as were the images :)

LB

Welcome Lb,

You have a nice setup there and judging by your images you have cracked it with some superb shots!( looked at your website in the members website section).

Hope you enjoy yourself and feel at home....

James

Welcome to the forum LB. I think it will be pretty relaxed here. Hope you enjoy it.

And a very nice image of M13. The 300D is a cracking camera and the FOV is superb in combination with the 8" f5 newtonian. Look forward to seeing those other images.

We're still looking into that attachment mod btw.

Regards

Russ

Archived