Skywatcher swa 70 degree eyepieces

Bubbles82

I really like the look of these and am looking to get 3 to use with the scopes I own but as I have such a varied range of focal lengths of scope would love done opinions on which 3 would be a good start. I've never really used anything but the stick skywatcher ones so I'm hoping to notice a large difference :)

Cheers going to try and get the full set of these

There is very little reported on these - they may be great or alternatively there may be better options for a similar price. Personally I'd not put all my "eggs" in this basket until I'd seen a few more reports on their performance.

I have the 3.5mm which I have used in my 120ed. It is a good eyepiece but I feel the Baader zoom at 8mm with a 2.25 Baader Barlow gives a better image ( at this setting the Baader gives more or less the same magnification.)

I now use the Baader zoom with and without the Barlow and the Panaview 38mm almost exclusively when I'm not using the WO Binoviewer.

Avtar

Archived