4 moons in a row

triton1

I don,t know what it is but I can,t help coming back to Jupiter when I,m out.In by garden earlier trying to glimpse M1 but to no avail.To early I think people up and about so to many lights on so gave up and looked at m45.A beautiful sight so many stars then noticed Jupiter at a observable position.this time all the moons in a row on one side never seen this configuration before.Even though I,ve seen it many times before there always seems to be a small surprise waiting.oh nearly forgot Saturn that,s another sight I always come back to.

I,m gonna finish my tea and back out for another stintlThe grs should be out at 03 15 so I might check that out the weather supposed to be clear all night.

Clear skies peops. Jonn

Where were the other two? I could see the four off to the left of Jupiter (reflector). Wasn't sure if the fainter objects further left were moons or stars. I'll go back out and have a look once warmed up and the moon light has calmed down a bit.

Paul

Archived