Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_android_vs_ios_winners.thumb.jpg.803608cf7eedd5cfb31eedc3e3f357e9.jpg

Crebles

56p on Kindle now: The Universe: In 100 Key Discoveries by Giles Sparrow

Nice heads up, Crebles. If I recall I think I got the book for a couple of €s and is really a nice read. Succinct chapters only a few pages long acting as a nice introduction or quick recap to a wide array of topics. For any Kindle owner, for the price of a coffee here in Spain, or a small bar of chocolate in the UK, there really is no excuse not to purchase it :smiley:

Thank's for the link, just downloaded it, perfect read for

tonight, rain is forecast.

Can this be read only on a Kindle device, or any type of tablet. I don't own a Kindle only a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Thanks.

Thanks Pete, just sorting it now.

If I download it to my phone can I transfer it to my Tab, or do I buy another copy.

Edited by Freff

If I download it to my phone can I transfer it to my Tab, or do I buy another copy

it should be available on all your devices if they are all on the same account... from "memory"  Go into the store from the tablet and go into My apps   ALL tab and install it from there...

It should be FREE....?

Yes you are right Pete. It downloaded straight onto the Tab as soon as I logged into Kindle. Brilliant, another step up the techno ladder for me. :grin: