SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Starsense has arrived

Pig

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had mine a fair while now and it is still performing very well indeed :smiley:  There have been no glitches with the software whatsoever even  after I performed an upgrade :laugh:  It certainly gets my vote for accuracy, convenience and it certainly eliminates the need for any astro-gymnastics.

I do not think it is at all heavy or big and it fits nicely on my 9.25 :smiley:

I'll upload some piccies later on when I have fitted it to the 127. Probably will look like a 'pea on a drum' but as long as it works I don't care.

If you have any problems just ask,

TIP: When you do your first auto align it will prompt you at the end saying its finished and failed and that you need to switch it off and re-align.(you only have to do this once, even though it may prompt you again)

All you have to do is switch it off and start again it will then do its thing. Once it has finished just hit the back key and then use as normal. :grin:

Archived