Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Saddleworth star camp

hi Jules

if we have indicated yes so far have you saved us a spot or do I need to book quickly!!??

Hi Shane, i am working on basis of people that have indicated yes to this, so far we have an indicated 13 attendees, would like to keep it to about 20 max

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been having a word with a very helpful chap called Moonshane, and he will be happy to help out with any collimation issues at this camp, so if your coming to this star party and need help with newtonians feel free to ask for assistance, if you have not met Shane you will find him very helpful and amenable, but if we have good clear skies give the man time to get some sleep 

I took a little detour in the wagon today, so i could drive past this campsite in the daytime, to get a better idea of how the light pollution will be, there is very little around the area, i really think it will be pretty good for us.

Remember when booking, state "saddleworth star camp/party"

Hi Jules

Can you please add me to the list, i have just booked with them. :smiley:

Adam

Adam, your in and glad to have your support on this gathering

Just booked my pitch, hope to see you all there, are there any visual observers attending as my brother in law would like to come if its not all focused on imaging.

Mike

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mike will be a good mix of imaging and visual, probab;y slightly more for visual work, thanks for booking

• 2 weeks later...

Archived