Anyone for a quick game of spot the Plossl?

Joves

I blame Alan P's thread on the 41mm Panoptic vs Meade 40mm for pointing out that I really can't use a Barlow/Powermate with EP's of this size, thus forcing me to have the full range of EP's!

Funny how little things/comments on this site are all it takes for some of us to justify the unjustifiable!! :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame Alan P's thread on the 41mm Panoptic vs Meade 40mm for pointing out that I really can't use a Barlow/Powermate with EP's of this size, thus forcing me to have the full range of EP's!

Funny how little things/comments on this site are all it takes for some of us to justify the unjustifiable!! :)

Excuses excuses :rolleyes:.

Jokes aside, it's a nice collection you have there. On my wishlist at the moment are a few Ethos, and to be honest there are only 7 more eyepieces I want to get (Paracorr too).. at the moment at least :evil:.  

Excuses excuses :rolleyes:.

Jokes aside, it's a nice collection you have there. On my wishlist at the moment are a few Ethos, and to be honest there are only 7 more eyepieces I want to get (Paracorr too).. at the moment at least :evil:.

Speaking of wants, Jonathon... You have a few LV's I wouldn't mind getting my hands on! :)

Archived