Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Peak Star Party 2014

jamespels

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a break in the clouds, early hours of Sunday morning.

Should have finished building the Ark by then,

Nick.

I shall bring the chisels then if we're building an Ark.

I've nearly got all my gear together

Tent, groundsheet, Wellies, Waders, wetsuit, flippers, now where the hell did I put the snorkel????

Some of the forecasts I've seen just recently have shown signs of promise. I hope we should at least get some breaks.

I've not observed from an ark before, how steady are they? Perhaps the stabilized bins are best?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the Big Vixen is ready for her first road trip :-)

d8d288c21bf3da834a2343958ce09dbc.jpg

Sunny here..... I reckon we will get some clear spells but could be windy!!!

Interesting scope box there Stu, I'm just about to pack the car up and set off

Damian

OK, well have decided the weather forecast is not good enough for the long drive from Kent.  I have a campervan pitch Mars 2 so if any-one is wanting to use that please feel free. 

Sorry to have missed it as I always like the social side and meeting people from forums etc.  Hope the weather is not too unkind.

Carole

Sorry to hear that the weather is putting a few off,  and god only knows what it will do? I'll be there at the top corner of saturn from this aft just for a chat by the sounds but it was fun last year so heads up we may even beat last years with at least some gaps in the clouds 

Damian

Should be there by 4 ish, maybe a little later.

Somehow I have crammed scopes, camping kit, wife, baby and baby paraphernalia into my poor BM plus roof box. He is named Boris (by Mrs Mak), because of he is German, has high performance but poor taste in clothes (ie interior and colour!)

Have brought a fair amount of kit and just hope we get some clear skies without getting blown away!

See you later!!

Sorry to hear that the weather is putting a few off,  and god only knows what it will do? I'll be there at the top corner of saturn from this aft just for a chat by the sounds but it was fun last year so heads up we may even beat last years with at least some gaps in the clouds 

Damian

Ha, ha Damian,

Your in my normal pitch - 24 Saturn. I think it is one of the better ones, I hope you enjoy it and the weekend in general.

Ian

Ha, ha Damian,

Your in my normal pitch - 24 Saturn. I think it is one of the better ones, I hope you enjoy it and the weekend in general.

Ian

Yeah I can remember you being way up there whilst me and Calv were in the bottom corner roughing it without power.

It should be a Great weekend car is more or less packed and setting off soon

Damian

Archived