Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Need two exposures???

Merlin66

I hope someone can help.

I now find that my ATik16ICs seems to require at least two exposures to download a new image!

I take an exposure, and after the "normal" aquisition process it displays the last previous image (!!!). I need then to take a further exposure to get the screen to update...

What the devil is going on??

I use AA5 for aquisition.

I've checked the power supply (using the Turnigy power meter) and that seems to look OK, also checked the USB connectors.

Any ideas?? 

Maurice et al,

I disconnected every USB cable to and from the powered hub. Disconnected every power lead in the observatory.

Re-booted the laptop and then reconnected everything.......

It seems to have come good.

Working now as per previous. Honestly don't know what the issue(s) was, but it seems OK now......

Maurice et al,

I disconnected every USB cable to and from the powered hub. Disconnected every power lead in the observatory.

Re-booted the laptop and then reconnected everything.......

It seems to have come good.

Working now as per previous. Honestly don't know what the issue(s) was, but it seems OK now......

The issue is Bill Gates and his henchmen's USB incompetence. Off with his head!

Olly

Archived