Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M81-82 revisited again

Quatermass

I did this one back in 2011 and thought it would be nice to have another go at it last night as the weather was good and all the street lights had gone off.

Here is this years efforts and then my attempt in 2011. Its fun to go back to old friends.

post-8732-0-99056000-1383661159_thumb.jp

And 2011 version 

M81%252520and%252520M82.JPG

Thank you John that one could do with the single treatment as I tend to get a bit of the old bendy stars on the edges with out a coma corrector really should get one this year but money is tight as always. Its nice to see how far I am progressing though as the years go buy. One of these days I will invest in a better set up but I am rather found of my eq5 mount and my little Canon 350d as you know. :grin:

Yes I need to go back and capture some shorter subs for them to tone down the cores, I was too tired to do that last night so going to wait till bonfire night is over and go back to get some shorter subs for the cores, might do them as separate images rather then try to get them both in the frame next time. :smiley:

Archived