SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

UFO's

Guest telescope4u

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ok then,

I was coming home with a friend after watching liverpool FC play football against Chelsea when suddenly a UFO hovered just above us :shock:, we tried running but alas we couldn't move somehow the Craft/Aliens had got into our systems. After a couple of Min's being frozen on the spot my Friend got beamed up into the craft and i was unable to do anything at this point until the craft shot up at great speed into the starry sky.

Standing there in amazement for what seemed an age the UFO came back down and hovered above us, with a strange noise my friend was beamed back next to me and the UFO flew off again at great speed upwards.

I asked my friend what happened to you are you OK? and with a strange look in his eyes and looking hurt he shouted"United" "United" "United" so those you see those aliens had given him a brain washing.

James :lol:

It's all myth. Doctors have a saying for diagnosis, "When you hear hoofbeats, think 'horses' not 'zebras'." Or, don't look for the exotic explanations just because you can't figure it out. If there is something unexplainable, the least likely of all explanations is that the cause is some extraterrestrial influence (barring explanations for craters and the iridium layer, of course, but then you're talking rocks, not aliens.) I would reject the Dogon story just because Sirius is a young star, and unlikely to have developed an advanced civilization. Nonsense.

Ahh this reminds me of something we were taught in medical school. You don't see pink elephants on Regent Street. But if you did see a pink elephant on Regent Street it would be a pink elephant :? :?

Think I've been using the same tea bags as Sonia

Martin

Ahh this reminds me of something we were taught in medical school. You don't see pink elephants on Regent Street. But if you did see a pink elephant on Regent Street it would be a pink elephant :? :?

Think I've been using the same tea bags as Sonia

Martin

I've seen a pink tank on Regent Street (military not fish type) with an inflatable pig tied to it - does that count and what was it?

• 2 years later...

I did an estimate and has about 100 billion of billion stars and 100 billion galaxies just the number of planets is obviously a great likelihood of life with the same conditions that our planet is obviously something great as 90%. I also did more or less an estimate of the small area of our universe and also perimeter. Including the black area is something like this: A = 20018339.35 billion km2 billion light-years. P = 5,654,866,776. billions of billions of kilometers of light-years. It was very difficult to interpret numbers trillion trillion etc. .. But given I hope I have helped João Cristo.

I believe in UFO's because i have seen some things that i cannot explane. I have seen triangles in the sky a few months ago and a black cube about 40ft or so when i was walking back from college (a few yrs ago lol).

I told my parents about the triangle i saw in southampton and they didnt believe me until i saw on youtube a video that was taken on the same day i saw it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey8CxoGzbxQ

Dave.

I believe in UFO's because i have seen some things that i cannot explane. I have seen triangles in the sky a few months ago and a black cube about 40ft or so when i was walking back from college (a few yrs ago lol).

I told my parents about the triangle i saw in southampton and they didnt believe me until i saw on youtube a video that was taken on the same day i saw it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey8CxoGzbxQ

Dave.

I saw much the same thing a few years ago and i told my parents too.

They said "just say no to drugs son"

I have never seen it since..... :):D

Personally I'm happy if they keep on being believed in but not actually here in person. No doubt if they were real someone would start shooting ang given they got here from out there if they decided to retaliate...

Archived