SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

images folder ? ?

jturner9

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok what I mean is I have under my profile a content section. In there is a gallery I would like to delete. I have it hidden from view right now which explains why you don't see it. That is what I am trying to delete.

Yep and I have found no way in which to delete the images.  Did a search also , but that came up with almost nothing and what did come up was not of any use either. Maybe we can't delete them I don't know.

Hi

Same problem, I would like to delete some pictures of my gallery, but simply cannot find the option (I remember it was possible under Edit gallery, beside "rotate" and "cover image", it used to be "delete" but it is not there anymore

regards

Im very interested to see the outcome of this! I tried for ages to find an option to delete them a couple of weeks ago but no joy. I uploaded some garbage images to demonstrate the issues i was having and now i would like to remove them.

I would say though that this thread would be better placed in the getting started general advice section or astro lounge. Will get more visibility.

Not that I want to sound like a big old CRY BABY, but wha wha I want to delete them and control them myself.    Not beg for :help: .

Although the mods or admins may treat me like my wife does and ignor me or tell me to shut up and go away too.

Sure would be nice to control it though. Just beating my head against a wall on this one I guess. :BangHead:

LOL  That's da way it goes.

I clicked on my "username" then "my gallery" then in the folder "e.g. dso" click edit. scroll down to image to delete and click on it. scroll down to bottom of page and click finish. seemed to work just now.

hmm, did I really want to delete that pic? ;)

Not that I want to sound like a big old CRY BABY, but wha wha I want to delete them and control them myself.    Not beg for :help: .

Although the mods or admins may treat me like my wife does and ignor me or tell me to shut up and go away too.

Sure would be nice to control it though. Just beating my head against a wall on this one I guess. :BangHead:

LOL  That's da way it goes.

Go to your user profile, there is a link to your gallery. Open the album by clicking on the album picture. On the right hand side of the screen there is a red button marked delete. Or ask and it will be done for you.

Jim, go to your gallery. click on a thumbnail pic and it opens the bigger pic. At the lower left side there is a button called 'image moderation' . Click button and choose delete. confirm delete, image gone. Haven't tried a complete folder, but it works for images within a folder.

Jim, go to your gallery. click on a thumbnail pic and it opens the bigger pic. At the lower left side there is a button called 'image moderation' . Click button and choose delete. confirm delete, image gone. Haven't tried a complete folder, but it works for images within a folder.

Sorry but this button is not there. There are 4 buttons. 'Add a note', 'Rotate left', 'Rotate right', 'Report image'.

post-31247-0-97870000-1383395262_thumb.p

I have same problems: no buttons "Delete" nor "Image moderation" anywhere I can go in any pages I open under my own gallery/albums/individual picture, under "edit gallery" etc etc... I remember it used ot be a button when being under EDIT gallery, beside rotating but nothing anymore.

• 10 months later...

Archived