Narrowband

final M45 with some brown dust

Daniel-K

so i had a 2nd go with PI tonight and am really happy with how this has come finally i can get something decent from my data!!! the program really does what it is meant to theirs no going back now i need to have this!! its brought out some faint browns in the bottom of image that i didnt even know was there quite tricky getting them to come through but i think when i home in on on PI i could really start getting some decent images for a 2ND attempt at it im well chuffed. will have a go with my M31 data aswell tomorrow night 

so i had a 2nd go with PI tonight and am really happy with how this has come finally i can get something decent from my data!!! the program really does what it is meant to theirs no going back now i need to have this!! its brought out some faint browns in the bottom of image that i didnt even know was there quite tricky getting them to come through but i think when i home in on on PI i could really start getting some decent images for a 2ND attempt at it im well chuffed. will have a go with my M31 data aswell tomorrow night.the TIFF  looks way better then the PNG seems to loose a fair bit of quality when im uploading :(

PS Harry's Tutorials came in handy :D

post-6284-0-96771000-1382909655_thumb.pn

Archived