Narrowband

SGL 9 - Bookings

daz

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lulu, we must play boules this time round........

Champagne and boules would be nice...who's bringing the oysters?

Nicnac will probably bring her pack of Uno cards too...she gets very competitive...be brave and challenge her to a game!

Hmm champers may get too chilled given last year's weather. Sandrine bought me a nice bottle of Bollinger RD 1997 for my 40th.

Now there must be a desert you can make with Jaffa cakes and extra dry champers soaked in.. 

Hmm champers may get too chilled given last year's weather. Sandrine bought me a nice bottle of Bollinger RD 1997 for my 40th.

Now there must be a desert you can make with Jaffa cakes and extra dry champers soaked in.. 

If you need a taste tester whilst you perfect the recipe let me know :grin:

As far as I'm aware when Daz is well again there will be notice as to when the bookings will reopen so I guess it's just a matter of keeping an eye open for a post on SGL to confirm this.

Hi all

Sincere apologies - I had a bad bout of some stomach bug and then a flat out period at work!

I am in the process of catching up and sorting through the bookings today (Sunday 17th)

We'll open the bookings again but it will probably be tomorrow now before I am finished. Although the taking payment is automated, allocating and checking is still a manual job! :(

• 1 month later...

Hi

Are there any tent pitches still available for the weekend dates? I have only just been organised enough to look at the details and might have left it too late! I have never been to a star party and have got some interested friends too.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Look under the  SGL Shop, SGL9 Bookings are below it.  The food is listed there. HTH

that is where I WAS looking and couldnt find it, or so I thought!! 

choosing from the tabs across the top, no sign of SGL9 Bookings, was beginning to think I was going mad, then, just happened to look down the LH side and Hey Presto!!

figured it had to be there somewhere, was driving me mad.

Many thanks

Archived