New Super 10mm eyepiece

Jonny99

Is it the Super RK type (Reversed Kellner)? This would be a useful step up from so called MA or Kellner (labelled K), or even Huygens, or Huygens-Mittenzwey (labelled H, or HM) eyepieces supplied with many basic scopes. The listed eye relief of the design I spotted is quite a bit better at 14mm

Same here... don't think I've EVER had a clear sky on the same day new equipment arrives, isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse? :grin:

Thanks :) going out soon as its cold , dark and clear in Northumbria :D have to wrap up warm tho 

I've had a new scope and finder turn up in the last week and tonight would have been just peachy for a dual first light.

However I'm indoors finessing the acoustic equalisation of an 8 channel AV surround sound system for a demo day I'm running for my second job tomorrow and Saturday. The irony is that I took up astronomy as a quiet hobby I could do whilst the wife and mini-me are in bed. The reality is that AV seems to have an uncanny knack of knowing when the clear nights are, in a way that is diametrically opposite the way new astro gear knows when the clouds are due. Hurrumph!

On the plus side, Diana Krall is sounding absolutely sublime.

Russell

Archived