Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Gravity 3D movie

nerointegrale16v

Heard it was more like one of those 1950s sci-fi "B" movies (which I really like), at least story-/writing-/substance-/plot-wise, but that it's worth seeing just for the effects.

That sounds like a criticism that might be levelled at an awful lot of 3D productions :)

James

That sounds like a criticism that might be levelled at an awful lot of 3D productions :)

James

Yes! Lol...but the point being that the effects here are a real standout. But, sounds like it may be decent otherwise by what the others have said, and yeah...Rotten tomatoes.com gives it equally high marks. Suppose there's gotta be more than special effects going for it to make a two-character film work. (Or even a one-person film, as with "Moon.")

Im really looking forward to watching this film! more so im taking the wife to watch it with me - shes not a fan of astronomy or space & for her personaly when i speak about the size of open space to her it really freaks her out in a way ive never seen anyone else react so this film to her will be a horror and i just cant wait to see her face when we are watching it!!! it will be priceless ha!

Archived