Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2019_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a0ff260c05b90dead5c594e9b4ee9fd0.jpg

garethmob

SGL 9

hello guys

well i just thought id start a thread as i was wondering whos going to SGL9,  in what and where roughly are they going to be pitching?

the only reason why i ask iv never gone before and with the camper its perfect to take!   but id like to be around the south welsh lot as well and just wondered if there were any pitches where we congragate!

thanks guys

Gaz

Sorry Gaz- I'm only a once a year camper - I'm sure you'd have great fun even if you hiked up yoUrself. Astronomers seem to be a pretty sociable bunch on the whole.

thas a shame steve :(   but i do find tha!    although i did remember reading somewhere tha some people from our group were near enough other last year,   and id like to be near some one i sort of know:P

its in lucksall in hereford paul    

have a look through here

http://stargazerslounge.com/forum/17-official-sgl-announcements-and-events/

the past SGL starpartys are at the top too

Glad you managed to book Gaz, did you choose a pitch or are you happy to be allocated one.

I booked 5 nights from the Wednesday, Kingfisher 16 pitch hopefully.  Anyone else from SW Group going.

I'm still trying to book. I was still on the bus back from Liverpool on the Sunday when bookings were opened. I can't see any links in the appropriate area