SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

got a mention on the sky at night.

northwalesparry

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was on the news once,

I was protesting outside Mr Hestletine's house (mansion) when the poll tax was first introduced and I got interviewed by the BBC. I was just a young 18 year old hippy come biker at the time :smiley:  :grin:

I was on the news once,

I was protesting outside Mr Hestletine's house (mansion) when the poll tax was first introduced and I got interviewed by the BBC. I was just a young 18 year old hippy come biker at the time :smiley:  :grin:

Do you still cling to the ideology?? :D

Doo we have any more claims to fame in the Lounge ? :smiley:

Does it count if you were pixilated? ;).

I was on the newsonce in Sydney whilst fighting bushfires although it was just footage of a bunch of us

I got on the local news once as a eyewitness to a post office robbery that unfolded in front of my eyes

Managed to get the number plate and passed it on to the police which turned out to be stolen 

If i would have been 5 minutes earlier i would have been in the post office thank god i wasnt

But alls well that ends nobody got hurt and a few days later they caught the culprits 

I was on the local news (Chicago) the first time the Illinois lottery reached $20 million, and I was Tom Hanks double in Jackie Gleason's last movie, "Nothing in Common." My picture with Jackie, talking alcohol and tobacco, is my prized possession (he died shortly thereafter...hope he forgave me for banging his elbow on the door jamb TWICE when wheeling him into his hospital room...). Still haven't seen the movie.

Archived