Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

It's low on miles that Chris mines only 16 months old and nearly 18k on the clock!

It is indeed. I've had it about 6 years now, got it with about 32k on it. An old man had it and had worn the clutch out, so.that was changed before I got it. Other than that it's been reliable. It's got slight knock on the front suspension which I'm sorting this month, but nothing too bad.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's low on miles that Chris mines only 16 months old and nearly 18k on the clock!

Mine is the first, and probably only, brand new car I will ever buy - treated myself to it with my redundancy from Pilkington Glass.

It was the front heated seats that sold it to me hehe.

Bought it on 1st March 2010 and it just clicked over 30,000 miles last week.

Only time it goes wrong is the week before I'm going to Kielder - it did it in both April and October - dead battery in April, and ABS fault in October.

I'm going to Kelling Heath on Friday, so I'm just waiting for something to go wrong this week..... touch wood it'll be fine!

Love my little pocket rocket :)

Mine is the first, and probably only, brand new car I will ever buy - treated myself to it with my redundancy from Pilkington Glass.

It was the front heated seats that sold it to me hehe.

Bought it on 1st March 2010 and it just clicked over 30,000 miles last week.

Only time it goes wrong is the week before I'm going to Kielder - it did it in both April and October - dead battery in April, and ABS fault in October.

I'm going to Kelling Heath on Friday, so I'm just waiting for something to go wrong this week..... touch wood it'll be fine!

Love my little pocket rocket :)

You might want to give the garage a heads up lol

My is a Astra on a 59 plate with 23000 miles on the clock

Took a zahira on a 62 plate with 12000 miles on the clock in for a

Astra sports tourer on a 65 plate with no miles on ( we'll delivery miles only)

Neil

God is it getting that bad we are now turning it in to car forum lol

I have a 13 plate Antara with 26,000 on the clock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol you joined in though. Anyone remember that astronomy thing we all did. How are the skies looking tonight?

Mine will have a few more miles on by the end of this week, and hopefully Soupy's 12" Meade will chalk up a few more targets too!

Don't forget it's 12.5" that extra half inch makes all the difference, unless you have squashed it in the car! ;)

Been busy working full time hours this week, so not had much chance to get on here.

Just getting you all prepared for the weekend when I'll be off the grid hehe - they'll think the server has gone down lol.

Think the thread has gone all random without Ursula keeping you in check!

Just remember - I'm always watching - can't always get on to reply, but I'm always watching ;)

Been busy this morning getting everything out from under the loft stairs and packed ready for Kelling on Friday.

Hope Damian gets some decent skies at Galloway too - surely we deserve a break sometime!

This morning isn't starting good. My back is killing me, it's been coming on for about a week but this morning it is the worst it's been!

Kieran has just put something on the Galloway thread about having a new arrival called Abigail? Is he having another young un?

This morning isn't starting good. My back is killing me, it's been coming on for about a week but this morning it is the worst it's been!

Kieran has just put something on the Galloway thread about having a new arrival called Abigail? Is he having another young un?

Ha ha it's the storm that's hitting Galloway from Tomoz good luck up there Damian make sure you take extra long tent pegs or buckle down in mikes caravan [emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji298]️[emoji298]️[emoji298]️[emoji298]️[emoji299]️[emoji299]️[emoji299]️[emoji299]️[emoji299]️[emoji300]️[emoji300]️[emoji300]️[emoji300]️[emoji300]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, they have started naming the storms now, I can't see what's wrong with calling them things like ' that bad ass low pressure' or something like that, but no, we have to give them names like hurricanes lol

Archived