Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark,

how big are they and how do they attach? Doesnt look like they have a top thread/bolt.

But if they arent massive, I would definitely have them so I can make a 'travel board' for my dob at home.

Damian, if it does clear up later - do you want me to bring the 130mm newt along for you to use?

Are these any good to any one with a big dob ? There are 4 of them and they are free just let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May come in handy for something Mark thanks for the offer 

Fingers crossed the weather changes and everyone can make it. Sound's like tomorrow is going to be shocking 

Nick probably has more use for them than I do so that's  easily sorted. What I could really do with is a piece of kitchen worktop about 600mm (24") square, must be flat does anybody have any or know anybody with some? 

Cheers all

Damian

Nick probably has more use for them than I do so that's  easily sorted. What I could really do with is a piece of kitchen worktop about 600mm (24") square, must be flat does anybody have any or know anybody with some? 

Cheers all

Damian

might be a piece that's sort of size or slightly bigger in Ms's Haze's garage,   she is away from home until Monday so will have a look Monday evening

Got back from Iceland today,   badly need a slap,  no photos although saw plenty,  

Reason why no photos?

Took camera bag with me, got there unpacked only my lenses in it, camera body sat at home on my desk  :(   doh doh doh

Got back from Iceland today, badly need a slap, no photos although saw plenty,

Reason why no photos?

Took camera bag with me, got there unpacked only my lenses in it, camera body sat at home on my desk :( doh doh doh

School boy error leigh!

The work top has got to be flat that's the only stipulation

Got back from Iceland today, badly need a slap, no photos although saw plenty,

Reason why no photos?

Took camera bag with me, got there unpacked only my lenses in it, camera body sat at home on my desk :( doh doh doh

That's ok it's an excuse to go back for another trip [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leigh can't believe you did that!

Damian I have lots of worktop from my dismantled house. It's all in the garage if you want to pop up for a look.

Great stuff Soupy. Are you going to Winscarr tonight

Can't believe what has happened tonight, I was out in the garden and happened to look at a pile of mud! Saw what looked like a pipe sticking out. When I pulled it out found it was my baader coma corrector! Gutted it must have been dropped when people were moving my stuff into the garage!

I have taken it apart and cleaned it up best I can but not a happy chappie :(

Archived