WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

Back from sarfend! Scope collected bringing it back to Yorkshire tomorrow. Seems a hefty and nice piece of kit. Will have to give it a run out soon. Very nice bloke I bought it from and an active member of SGL.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will miss the planets as the boys are having a back to the future evening! But I used to have the DVDs. Great watch

Great Scott! Scope sounds good Soupy - well done!

We're also having a Back to the Future evening - been waiting for this day for 30 years! I have the DVD box set, but can't seem to locate it, so having to watch the films (adverts included) on ITV2. Still undecided on whether to watch the Keith Lemon spoof - he's not exactly my favourite person.

Is it the first time your boys have watched it? 30 years on, I am still not over my Michael J Fox crush, so have subjected everyone to watching them several times before, as well as the other classic - Teenwolf he he

Guess I always knew I'd end up with a "shorty" ;)

Vicky, your signature takes up 2 pages of the forum, can you stop buying stuff please :)

Haha, sorry Chris - I've not bought anything for ages, and don't intend on buying anything else now until I commence my EP collection in the new year. Thinking of altering it to a "Gain style" signature he he - total legend ;)

Haha, sorry Chris - I've not bought anything for ages, and don't intend on buying anything else now until I commence my EP collection in the new year. Thinking of altering it to a "Gain style" signature he he - total legend ;)

Im sorry, i just dont believe you lol, i think we need to have a vote on this at the next meeting, wether you should be allowed to buy more 'stuff'

Im sorry, i just dont believe you lol, i think we need to have a vote on this at the next meeting, wether you should be allowed to buy more 'stuff'

Excuse me Mr White, it is that Soupy Soupster that keeps buying stuff lol - Gain's Astro Emporium is closed, and I'm spent up, so there is no fear of me buying anything else. Can't complain though, as I've got some nice bits of kit.

Just need these clouds to clear so we can get out and do a bit of viewing. It's been too long :(

Excuse me Mr White, it is that Soupy Soupster that keeps buying stuff lol - Gain's Astro Emporium is closed, and I'm spent up, so there is no fear of me buying anything else. Can't complain though, as I've got some nice bits of kit.

Just need these clouds to clear so we can get out and do a bit of viewing. It's been too long :(

Your right, im just picking on you hehe :)

Archived