WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Focusser is 1.25" so I know this already, I'm hoping the mirrors are good though, should pick it up tomorrow! :)

Good to hear you have grabbed another Soupy bargain - take care driving as it's another grotty day oop here in't North! Hopefully, it's a bit better down there in't South lol :)

That's a bit poop Chris you should make sure you make time for ur self and family

Mark

Indeed it is, I've always had a good work life balance, but as I started my new job this summer and had some time off just after I started I've only for 4 days left now. Im at home at the weekends, there in the morning when the kids get up and I'm home no later than 6pm on an evening to have tea, bath them and put them to bed, so its not too bad, just I'll be missing this October half term.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Indeed it is, I've always had a good work life balance, but as I started my new job this summer and had some time off just after I started I've only for 4 days left now. Im at home at the weekends, there in the morning when the kids get up and I'm home no later than 6pm on an evening to have tea, bath them and put them to bed, so its not too bad, just I'll be missing this October half term.

That's good Chris shame more ppl don't do the same. Ppl are too busy chasing money that they forget family.

Also employers how think they can make ppl work all hours and change shifts at the drop of a hat.

We have become a 24/7 society family's suffer and ppl are becoming selfish

Mark

That's good Chris shame more ppl don't do the same. Ppl are too busy chasing money that they forget family.

Also employers how think they can make ppl work all hours and change shifts at the drop of a hat.

We have become a 24/7 society family's suffer and ppl are becoming selfish

Mark

Totally agree although sometimes people don't have that choice I'm guessing. But yea, we have become a 24/7 society

Sorry to say to all you workers,  but I am on one long holiday (hoping very very very long) since I retired from 43yrs a slave to the company soul !!, you just cant do enough for a good employer :police: !!

eric

Sorry to say to all you workers,  but I am on one long holiday (hoping very very very long) since I retired from 43yrs a slave to the company soul !!, you just cant do enough for a good employer :police: !!

eric

Three years and counting

Sorry to say to all you workers, but I am on one long holiday (hoping very very very long) since I retired from 43yrs a slave to the company soul !!, you just cant do enough for a good employer [emoji14]olice: !!

eric

You can go off some people quickly :) you've earned it so enjoy it and make the most of it.

Archived