SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL 9 Change to booking opening times

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relax everyone! :) - you will be given plenty of notice before the bookings go live - a lot of us have been away at Kelling last week and are just catching up this week. A number of people have asked us to delay putting tickets on sale until after all of the October star parties are over so we will put them on sale towards the end of October.

I have changed the banner for now - once we have a firm date for tickets to go on sale we will post it up - you will get at least one weeks notice to be ready for this.

Thanks,

Grant

I agree . Surely the home page should have been changed by now? Confusion reigns

The admins do this for nothing you know, as do the mods. Please have a little patience as we have other sides to our lives as well as SGL.

Have been to every shindig at Lucksall since SGL4... would hate to miss this one. It'll be me and Ian's 5th anniversary since meetng there. Happy days! Plus, I take a certain pride in being the worst astronomer there...got a new hat with sun, moon and stars on it though...!

The admins do this for nothing you know, as do the mods. Please have a little patience as we have other sides to our lives as well as SGL.

Sorry - didn't mean to rock the boat. Doing voluntary work myself, I do appreciate the time and effort involved.

As an astronomer I should have more patience!

Kerry

I shall be taking that honour right from your grasp this time! :D

Rob.

I very much doubt that you can beat me to the title of 'Most Pathetic Astronomer of the Year '!

You ask Lucksall regulars how often I've actually used my telescope on the site...!

*Rolls up sleeves in order to defend her title...* :wink: 

I very much doubt that you can beat me to the title of 'Most Pathetic Astronomer of the Year '!

You ask Lucksall regulars how often I've actually used my telescope on the site...!

*Rolls up sleeves in order to defend her title...* :wink: 

I think ! remember seeing you with a nexstar 4 that was what 3 or 4 years ago

I think ! remember seeing you with a nexstar 4 that was what 3 or 4 years ago

It's true that there was a 4se in the boot of my car for the whole of sgl4...but once I'd laid eyes on Ian's 12" Dob, I couldn't see the point of getting the telescopic tiddler out(!)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

Archived