Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New SW200p

mikey32shaw

Well just unwrapped and assembled my new Skywatcher 200p and WOW. This is an upgrade from my SW 150 and all i can say is this seems huge compared to my old scope. Hoping for clear skies soon so i can give it a run out. Hope the view through the EP is just as impressive.

Well just unwrapped and assembled my new Skywatcher 200p and WOW. This is an upgrade from my SW 150 and all i can say is this seems huge compared to my old scope. Hoping for clear skies soon so i can give it a run out. Hope the view through the EP is just as impressive.

wet and rainy is the forecast

It would be great if you could post a little comparison with your 150 when you get a break in the clouds to try the 200p out.

Sticking 200P on my existing EQ5 would be a cheap upgrade for me, so far I've been holding out for a 250 or 300 dob for a bigger jump... but if you notice a big diff with the 8 inch tube I might be tempted :)

Archived