Narrowband

What do you dob users sit on???

I have had one of these for a good few years now. It saves your back no end, and I have always found it adjusted to what I wanted to look at.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Leifheit-Niveau-71326-Multi-Chair-Silver/dp/B001BKYBXA/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1379869595&sr=1-2&keywords=leifheit+ironing+chair

I use the very same thing. I bought mine at a car boot sale for £3 :)

I use a piercing stool which adjust from 27mm to 57mm perfect for my 10" Dob, Also have a royal reclining camping chair which has headrest included which is great  for useing your binoculars with!, It also has a mug holder for your  tea/coffee etc!  :smiley:

I found online, dimensions for something called a 'Lybar seat'. It's basically 4 pieces of wood screwed together. It gives you 3 different heights and it cost me the grand total of zero pounds as I had some spare timber. You'll find the plan for it on Google, just type in Lybar seat.

Clear skies

Ally

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

I use a piercing stool which adjust from 27mm to 57mm perfect for my 10" Dob, Also have a royal reclining camping chair which has headrest included which is great  for useing your binoculars with!, It also has a mug holder for your  tea/coffee etc!  :smiley:

sounds painful. and also very small. :grin:

I found online, dimensions for something called a 'Lybar seat'. It's basically 4 pieces of wood screwed together. It gives you 3 different heights and it cost me the grand total of zero pounds as I had some spare timber. You'll find the plan for it on Google, just type in Lybar seat.

Clear skies

Ally

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

I believe LYBAR stands for lift your butt and rotate, or something along those lines. I looked at these and for the the most part, would be fine. On the ODD occasion that I may have imbibed, balance may be an issue and thought it best to have something that is a little more 'forgiving'.

Barry

Archived