One day soon

Pig

I still haven't had the chance to try out my Terminagler :grin: 31mm 82deg and 1kg of TV magic all quashed by thick cloud cover :Envy:

I may have to travel somewhere to get a go with it as the forecast is very poor in Northants this weekend. (from a cloudy night point of view)

Grrrrrrrr :smiley:

Ah well I guess I will have to got to laze about in the steam room, my 3rd best hobby :laugh:

Send the clouds and rain to me, I would be happy to let you have my wall to wall blue sky, you do get sick of, really.  We only have water on every other day, the down side of fine weather and I smell a bit ( maybe).

The 31mm is a fine piece of kit and now it have come down in price even better.

Alan.

Yes same here on Crete it is so dry, send the rain here please, unlike Alan in Bulgaria there are no water cuts but I could do with free water for my fruit trees. By the way the 31mm is a wonderful (albeit heavy) piece of kit, I am sure you will enjoy using it.

Send the clouds and rain to me, I would be happy to let you have my wall to wall blue sky, you do get sick of, really.  We only have water on every other day, the down side of fine weather and I smell a bit ( maybe).

The 31mm is a fine piece of kit and now it have come down in price even better.

Alan.

Eeeeeek , when did it come down in price Alan ?

Not after I bought it I hope :shocked:

That eyepiece is so good I'm somewhat disappointed that it doesn't see through cloud as well :D

Maybe you could meet up wtih John as his new frac might possibly poke through the clouds anyway? :eek:

Hope you get a bit of clear soon. Have you got a first target in mind for it?

Yes same here on Crete it is so dry, send the rain here please, unlike Alan in Bulgaria there are no water cuts but I could do with free water for my fruit trees. By the way the 31mm is a wonderful (albeit heavy) piece of kit, I am sure you will enjoy using it.

I guess we shouldn't complain about our climate in the UK after all it prevents tropical deceases etc ....and the countryside does look wonderful :smiley:

It would be nice if I could try out my new eyepiece though :laugh:

That eyepiece is so good I'm somewhat disappointed that it doesn't see through cloud as well :D

Maybe you could meet up wtih John as his new frac might possibly poke through the clouds anyway? :eek:

Hope you get a bit of clear soon. Have you got a first target in mind for it?

I did get a quick glimpse at the Moon through the clouds using it, so it does work to a degree through clouds :smiley:

Is it true you have a long one John ? :grin:

Thank you, I am sure I will get a chance soon.

Until it clears outside, just hang the A GLIMPSE of the Milky Way 78"x18" poster in the house and use your scope and 31T5 to explore the poster :-)

Not a bad idea but it would have to be in my shed instead :smiley:

Archived