Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Bit of local help please?

Red268

Hi all,

Finally got my first scope, but I'm having real trouble with this whole collimation lark!

I've spent days (Literally) reading about collimating.

I have got a Cheshire, and have been trying for about six hours to collimate my scope.

Would anyone locally (I'm between Bedford and Luton, Clophill) be able to help me out?

I really think I'd benefit from someone showing me/kicking me when I'm doing things wrong.

I'd be happy to bring my scope, cheshire, tools etc to someone or meet somewhere.  Also, more than happy to pay in beer for anyone willing to help me out.

Also, if there's a local meet any time soon, I'd be very interested in joing you guys.

Thanks,

Lewis

Hi Lewis,

I'm not far from you as I live in Meppershall.  Looks like your sorted for this one but I'm also happy to help in the future in you need further advice.  I started with your scope and it was fantastic so some good nights ahead :smiley:

Best regards

Karl

Archived