Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Problems w/ Colors in Motion in Nebulosity

Hello to all,

Can somebody let me know what to do if I get the following warning message? The frames were captured with Nebulosity and normalized, but after selecting the first alignment star, Nebulosity asks me for the CIM threshold, and then I get the error. I am doing something wrong? I tried using Nebulosity 2 and also Nebulosity 3.1.8. The camera is a color Atik 314L+. The number of frames stacked is 12.

post-7899-0-97885400-1379471350.jpg

I had a look at the manual when this was first posted but did not see anything too obvious. 12 fames is a very low number to make the process worthwhile according to the manual and it is also very processor intensive.

From skimming the manual I felt there were a few things that have to happen in an order. You might have to trawl through the detail to find an answer. Failing that, drop the same message as your posting here to Craig Stark and see if he has any thoughts

• 1 month later...

Archived