Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Helix Neb - Ha

fwm891

Spent a good part of today trying to coax more out of the Ha subs (3x1800s) shot on the Helix neb, ignoring the RGB material (ATM).

Initial processing in AA5 - stacking and stretching data to show different amounts of nebulosity around the main part. These were converted to 16 bit tifs with Fits Liberator and then combined in PS CS3 in an effort to get something out of each of the files...

post-14748-0-53072800-1378320291_thumb.p

Thanks Steve / Ewan,

I have some colour subs but not enough yet. This will be better placed towards the end of the month, certainly now nights are finally beginning to lengthen

How are you getting on with your stuff Steve?

Spent a good part of today trying to coax more out of the Ha subs (3x1800s) shot on the Helix neb, ignoring the RGB material (ATM).

Initial processing in AA5 - stacking and stretching data to show different amounts of nebulosity around the main part. These were converted to 16 bit tifs with Fits Liberator and then combined in PS CS3 in an effort to get something out of each of the files...

post-14748-0-53072800-1378320291_thumb.p

Amazing, I wish that I could tackle this target but from my location it is behind the first floor of my next door neighbour at this time in the morning.

A.G

Archived