Jump to content


Which mount?

Recommended Posts

I have a Skywatcher 150p which came with a tripod and mount for about £200. I'm not sure what the mount is, and can't find the name anywhere. I think it's likely to be an EQ3 but as I would like to buy a motor drive I thought it would be better to be sure. Is the name somewhere that I haven't found or a way to tell what it is or perhaps I don't need to know ( are motor drives universal?) Thanks in advance. Paul

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.