Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Loch Calder Auroa

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fabulous photo Stewart. Great colour and composition. I'm glad the wind died down and allowed us to enjoy the display.

Your camera coupled with that new lens are clearly working a treat. How did your Milky Way shots turn out? I've still to process mine, but with the clear dark skies they don't look bad even straight out of the camera :smiley:

Another fabulous shot Stewart.

I was so enthralled that I looked up Loch Calder on Google Earth. I think I more or less found the spot you must have been at. What lovely countryside. I must get up that far north one day as I've been up the west coast but missed your area.

Then I looked at the rain radar. Lovely day today wasn't it ? :)

Dave.

• 2 months later...

Lovely image Stewart :) I recently bought a Samyang 14 but it was soft wide open with strong coma across the entire frame so i sent it back, just waiting for the money then i'm going to order another and hope i get a better copy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived