Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

estwing

FESTIVAL....

Me and Auspom are off to the Annual Astronomy Festival at Herstmonceux, in East Susex...anyone else going?

Thanks, I had thought it might be over the bank holiday - see it is a couple of weeks later. Any idea why they don't list it under the What's On heading?

Saturday appears tio best day to attend.

Myself and simonfromsussex will be there all weekend Calv. With a bit of luck I will be in the VW camper, so easy to spot me.

I would love to have a look at your new beast!

oh Alan I don't know how to tell you this mate...the Moonshane won't be coming with me...not enough room in the car.. :embarrassed:

Wish I was going - do you get to have a look through the 36"? I will have to try and get there next year.

Still time to get a bigger car Calv, off to autotrader with you..... :evil:

That's a shame, though it would only give me aperture fever again. I guess at that size, moving it about takes some logistics.

fits easy in my 306 estate Alan...I've been kindly offerd a lift down in Auspom's car+trailer tent and the audi saloon is gonna be full of other stuff..feeling faint at the thought of mine, yours, and steve's truss dobs lined up together... :icon_eek:

It`s a pity I can`t really make it this year for the first time since 2006, due to logistics, money, my van is falling apart and it being sold out!

It`s getting to be a very popular event these days.

Have a good one!

Going this year - first time. Got tickets for my birthday. Have a B and B nearby. Really looking forward to it

Yep, I am going this year, we went last year for a day but staying there all weekend this year.. Looking forwards to it, just a shame the weather is not looking too good :mad:

Did anyone go today just wondered if it's worth popping in to have a gander.