Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

10" Sumerian Ultra-portable on Ebay

Moonshane

I presume it will go for a lot more, but given my success with pressing the buy it now button if it existed for that item, and never had joy with lucky bids the few times I tried, it looks very tempting to press it right there :D

and I wonder how much this would go for in the end

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-Dobsonian-Telescope-OTA-Optical-Tube-Assembly-only-No-mount-/400554795889?pt=UK_Photography_Telescopes&hash=item5d42ed2371

I could even collect that, not far away. 10 inch is ideally what I'd go for. I am in no rush but if a bargain sailed by locally ... tempting :) Of course by mentioning it here I am not exactly increasing my chances :D

I could even collect that, not far away. 10 inch is ideally what I'd go for. I am in no rush but if a bargain sailed by locally ... tempting :) Of course by mentioning it here I am not exactly increasing my chances :D

You're not the only one who saw that :rolleyes::D.

I saw the Sumerian dob, and was tempted, but I wouldn't trust something like that with a courier unless I could be sure it was very carefully packed. It's too far for me to pick up.

Hi Guys, yeah its mine, it was at SGL7 as someone pointed out. Unfortunately ill health has meant its totally impractical for me to use anymore. It really breaks my heart to sell it, but it breaks my heart more to see it sat there every day and not being used. My only option these days is solar viewing, and the sumerian isn't particularly useful for that....

Bang on about the courier though - i really want the buyer to come and see it assembled, broken down etc, and for me to be happy it gone to a loving home.

Archived