Hi

davaaris

I hope this is the right place to introduce myself. I am Andy and I live in Fife. I have been a keen photographer for many years now, but I am new to astronomy. I have just bought a telescope and I am having a few teething problems with connecting my camera to it. Other than that I am raring to go if only this cloud would go away. A minor point, but I am in a wheelchair so most if not all of my stargazing will be done from my back garden. I look forward to chatting with and learning from you all.

HI Andy and welcome to the forum. You might want to consider getting yourself some further reading to help with your imaging and I would strongly recommend a book by Steve Richards, "Making Every Photon Count". It's very comprehensive yet straightforward to read with lots of guidance on how to improve your images - in my view an essential read for those wanting to develop the "Dark Art". :grin: :grin:

Clear skies and enjoy the forum.

James

Archived