SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

:( sad face

Miranda

That sad and frustrated feeling you have when you have new bins on the way (yey!) and you have perfect skies to use them whilst your order is being processed!

Wait till Tuesday and shiny new bins will have first dose of cloud-ageddon.

Grump. Sad face

(just had to whinge about it and thought why not here lol)

Lol clear skies been watching all afternoon and the sky was blue, got to 18:00 and the clouds came in :( got to 20:30 and the skies cleared wow thought get the scope out and try the new web cam. Got it set up and vega was already showing at 21:00 just popped in side for 5 mins to check something on the computer got back out and bingo clouds from nowhere, at least if there's a god he has a sense of humour I guess :(

Lol clear skies been watching all afternoon and the sky was blue, got to 18:00 and the clouds came in :( got to 20:30 and the skies cleared wow thought get the scope out and try the new web cam. Got it set up and vega was already showing at 21:00 just popped in side for 5 mins to check something on the computer got back out and bingo clouds from nowhere, at least if there's a god he has a sense of humour I guess :(

They're really sneaky. They hide around the corner until you go inside or look away for two minutes and then they jump out as though they were there all the time! emo46.gif

clear skies here in Truro however neighbours seem to have got into the habit of leaving bathroom and bedroom lights with curtains open, pretty sure no one even in the rooms, whats all that about they must have money to burn makes you feel very seld conscious about taking the scope so I shalln't bother tonight

Archived