Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Life cam MOD

Baselessum

Well I have just finished doing the Life Cam mod and must say a great thanks to Gary Honis. Had a few issues especially with the screws holding the lens on, wow couldn't move them for love nor money, had to use some brute force in the end, also bought a adapter off eBay which was way to expensive for what it was (not a billets part) but I guess it does the job post-30745-0-20814300-1376763556_thumb.j post-30745-0-32680000-1376763587_thumb.j post-30745-0-63073300-1376763609_thumb.j now just looking forward to some clear skies, the daytime test was superb using sharp cap, well better than the £5.00 cam that I was using before :grin: here's hoping anyway. :p

Well done. I think when I did the Lifecam Studio I didn't actually need to take out the most awkward screw to get to and it came apart just fine. Just need a clear night so you can try it out on the Moon now :)

James

Yeah thanks James, was hoping for a gap in the clouds tonight as its a Waxing moon, but I guess the cider is going to win and it's going to be a night in front of the TV/computer just chilling, well I guess I have to make sure its working in full HD, maybe do some more testing at least. :grin:

Archived