Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

IC 443 The Jelly Fish Nebula

CELESCOPE

Another good night, but heck the dome was covered in ice inside and out Brrrrrrr, best i have done this one , Exposure time 3 hours again , subs 12x15mins,Ha filter again,Guided with the C11 PHD and imaged with the Equinox ed80.

Pretty hard this one top bright but the rest very faint

Cheers

Rog

2724_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

it might look easy ,but i assure you ,it darn hard work ,getting everything just right takes a lot of time, getting the mount to its best , making sure the guide stats are set correctly. use of the right filter , correct balance of the scopes , , could go on , and all this could takes nights and nights of trying, then it works just how you want it,ahhh bliss, now lets get going , then we have planes ,clouds , wind, equipment going wrong !! hell is it worth it , lol YES when u get a great image ,its all worth the time ,

heheh

Rog

:icon_jokercolor:

Ron, I,m re-doing all my previous images of short exposures, now the guiding has taken off , i can improve them a lot more with higher res ones and far better quality, i was in my warm room Ron , sweating mate , it was so hot i had to turn the heating off ,as i was sweating buckets heheheehe

Rog

Ron, I,m re-doing all my previous images of short exposures, now the guiding has taken off , i can improve them a lot more with higher res ones and far better quality, i was in my warm room Ron , sweating mate , it was so hot i had to turn the heating off ,as i was sweating buckets heheheehe

Rog

You're rubbing it in now mate. :icon_jokercolor:

Archived