TeleView treat ....... ?!

Just can't decide .... :tongue: Zoom, radian, plossl, Nagler ...!!!??? Can't decide either to fill a gap or go for high power .... And, to really confound things my astronomical interests are very broad and general, from lunar and double stars to star clusters and nebulae ..... What's an undecided guy to do?!!! :grin:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just can't decide .... :tongue: Zoom, radian, plossl, Nagler ...!!!??? Can't decide either to fill a gap or go for high power .... And, to really confound things my astronomical interests are very broad and general, from lunar and double stars to star clusters and nebulae ..... What's an undecided guy to do?!!! :grin:

You need 2 more eyepieces.....one good widefield and the 3-6 zoom,if eyerelief is not a concern,and as suggested buy used to find what you like.My scope is similar, the 16mm t5 Nagler is awesome-2 deg TFOV,great exit pupil & great mag-39x and then the zoom....awesome too.That Nagler works with my OIII filter -the Veil looks great in my 90mm scope-its about the smallest exit pupil I can use with it.An eyepiece similar to this Nagler should work well for you.And then there is the zoom,try one-they work.

Archived