Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Moving to Devon

Miranda

Hello Miranda!

You PM'ed me recently, I live outside Exeter and work in exeter. I plan to go to the NLO soon and am a friend of JKB's, would be cool if we could all takea trip to NLO would be fun :)

feel free PM to try and co-ordinate a trip to sidmouth!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Miranda!

You PM'ed me recently, I live outside Exeter and work in exeter. I plan to go to the NLO soon and am a friend of JKB's, would be cool if we could all takea trip to NLO would be fun :)

feel free PM to try and co-ordinate a trip to sidmouth!!

I'm up for that  :laugh:

Jamie

Home after a most EXCELLENT night at NLO. I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of going! Fabulous people, and some funky scopes when the weather plays ball. 
Totally amazed at the stuff I got to see tonight :D Thank you everyone 

(the new girl that is actually called Sarah lol) 

Hi Miranda (Sarah), good to meet you last night and glad u had a good time despite the weather.

You should have called in over New Year, we were there. We usually get up to all sorts of stuff if the weather is poor.

There is nearly always a talk or two and folk to talk to, we also have an excellent library. It's sometimes the best time to get help or advice about scopes n stuff or any other questions.

Hope to see you on Thursday for Stargazing Live.

Pete

Forgot to mention, check out the Astro Imaging SW Forum, the site address is http://518241.xobor.com. You don't have to be an Imager to join but it's a good way to get to know whats going on at the NLO in the "What's New" section.

If you join, make sure you introduce yourself, other wise the mods may delite you!

Pete

Archived