SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

I managed to get one

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent Peter, really nicely done.

You can embed flickr images, if you click on the share button, grab the html/bbcode, click in the radio button for bbcode, select the size you want, and copy and paste the text you see, that will embed the image in question. Repeat as required.

Absolutely gorgeous image, Peter. What lens and shutter speed did you use?

Thanks Steve....

Lens was Nikon 2.8 17-35mm at f3.5 17mm camera is a D3s at iso 8000 daylight balanced, 30s two frame mosaic to get the height in the sky....I illuminated the bridge with a torch and the traffic lights did the rest

Thanks everyone....didn't know it made the Daily Mail.....The Shropshire Star I work for and im working the night shift this week..... I didn't have any jobs on last night and with the Perseids in the news at the moment I thought I better do something....It made front page of the Shropshire Star they used it quite nicely except the reporter described it as a star streaking across the sky :icon_scratch:

Superbly thought out and executed shot...

Very Nicely done indeed :)

Further west we have been clouded out the last few nights... :(

Peter...

Pete - I just edited the post to move the text.. you need to add a carriage return between the embedded code from flickr and the text...

Archived