Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sunrise, moonrise, twilight calculator

Dreistein

Hi, for planning my trips to dark skies I created this calculator http://www.dreistein.nl/dark.aspx. Just enter a location or select with Google Maps and set your timezone with dst. Moving over the diagram displays some additional info and data. Moonphase is calculated for midnight 00:00 and negative means waning, astronomical darkness is blue. Feel free to use (or not)...

Having used this calculator for a few days now, I want to congratulate you again on a really useful tool. Your Dark Sky Calculator and a weather forecast website are all I need to plan my DSO imaging. I am somewhat surprised that more people have not picked up on this!

Cheers,

Chris

Fair play to you. That looks great. I have a few calculators but not one that shows moonlight overlapping darkness as clearly as this. It will be my go to location for planning. Very very good. Thanks

Barry

• 2 years later...

Archived