Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello fellow stargazers

button

Hi. At 48 and just as my eyesight is starting to deteriorate, I finally get a telescope - typical!! Finally decided upon the Revelation 10inch Dob' as I had heard a lot of positive things about it. Only managed to use it once as yet, due to my early bedtime, light nights and brutal midges that exist in my part of Scotland, but was blown away by my first highly magnified views of the moon. Would be very grateful for any advice that other members may have in response to the many questions that I will undoubtedly be asking in the coming year. Thanks

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Button,

Welcome to SGL from me to. I'm getting a bit long sighted in my old age, but not been a problem with my observing. Hope your eyes and the new 10" Revelation give some great views!

Clear Skies - Jake

Hi button, I'm 48 too (for another 6 weeks or so!) and my eyes aren't best either but that doesn't affect my stargazing pleasure.

I'm sure that big Dob' will more than make up for your own aged optics :)

Nice scope!

Archived