Stars_Banner.jpg.843f9de1cf2bdcd4b91ede4312ecf0ca.jpg

Members Astronomy Pictures

Radders

One of the first things I look at when I buy either the Sky at Night or Astronomy Now magazine is the pictures sent in by us mere mortals. Some of them are fantastic.

So I was wondering do any of our forum members send their pictures off and if so, have they had them printed or even won?!

Radders

I do believe some members here have had their photographs shown on the S@N program. So I would imagine they have.

There are a lot of very talented astrophotographers here. You just have to look at the photos posted on this site. Absolutely breathtaking.

Never sent images to Sky at Night, I did however have a Jupiter image used (with permission) by the Orion Telescopes catalog and had the same image displayed on the Space.com image gallery. I haven't had anymore I felt were high quality, but hopefully that will change come September.