Banner.jpg.692da9ed9af2eace53e1dc94cfc0e912.jpg

Patience

Mav359

i have none....

I'm 33 this year i thought i'd have grown out of this by now but everytime i buy something new (in this case my hyperstar) i turn into a 12 year old. It said 10-15 days on the website because of it having to come from the states, i was aware of this, its not late & Lee at green witch has be great.....

...yet still i sit here counting the minutes and watching the courior tracking page.........

Am i the only one who does this???

It's the possibility that the moment I step away from ear shot or line of site of the door will be the moment the guy comes to knock, or I might be going for a much needed pee or worse yet a number 2. :angry8:

• Like 1

It's the possibility that the moment I step away from ear shot or line of site of the door will be the moment the guy comes to knock, or I might be going for a much needed pee or worse yet a number 2. :angry8:

Too much information :eek:

Worst thing is the dreaded red label through the door from Royal Mail & you were only up the garden for a couple of minutes, Doh!

Now you can't collect it until tomorrow.....aaarrrgh! :mad:

Or the courier has put his mobile number on the delivery slip and you can't read the numbers, then it's calling the dreaded depot phone menu & truly awful music after ploughing through the options. Then they tell you that the driver can't come back as he's now on a timed delivery, it took them so long to answer now he's miles away!

It's just as bad at 57, still look forward to deliveries like Christmas, why not you have earned that treat!

Enjoy your deliveries & clear skies to all.

• Like 1

Nope THE WORST of all is the really lazy delivery drivers who fake your signatures and leave the gear on the doorstep!!!!!! Its happened more then once to me.

I dont trust that my car is safe parked outside even though its Locked, Alarmed, & Imobilsed.

Not astro, but a couple of week ago I ordered some vacuum fittings from a well known manufacturer, and watched the tracking on DHL as they made their way painfully overland from Brno in the Czech republic. Fortunately they had my mobile number so kept me updated via text.

What made it totally daft was that said fittings had been made here, in the UK, then shipped to Brno, then back here :confused: . When I clicked on "Overland Shipping" I thought it would be a day or so from a UK site, not a week from the other side of the EU. Will stump up for air next time.