Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Tim64

Revelation 20x80 collimation advice needed.

H all

I purchased a pair of Revelation 2080 bins second hand that are as new but need collimating.

Anyone know if these bins can be collimated by the user and if they can where are the adjustment screws?

Also what is the ideal hight of a tripod for these bins as most seem to go to a hight of 5ft aprox and I imagine we need taller than that for Astro use.will i ned some sort of extender? Any advice is welcome as I am new to big binocular use.

Regards

Tim.

I can't believe nobody has replied to your post?
Perhaps those of us who replied to the other identical post didn't see any value in repeating our words of exceptional wisdom here. :grin: Edited by BinocularSky