Narrowband

Penultimate capture from Spain - Ha style

DrRobin

Hi,

Last but one day and I had to do some work this morning and what with a boat trip I had to wait until 5pm Euro time to get this full disc mosaic (12 panes).

It looked rather hazy when trying to get the capture and there is heaps of cloud here now, hope it clears for one last try tomorrow.

As always, Lunt 60, DS, DMK41, 1.5x barlow, AS!2, Autostitch and paint.net.

Robin

It was just far more cloudy than Robin remembers :)

I was checking sat24 this afternoon on and off. There was a huge finger of cloud running from Ireland down to the Portuguese coast. Perhaps that's what Robin is seeing now. I have an unpleasant feeling it's going to arrive here just in time for darkness :(

James

Hi,

James, cloud, I hope not, today marks 12 days on the trot, I was hopeful of one more and then maybe a video when i am back. About 60% cloud cover now, but have seen this before here and fingers crossed one more imaging session?

My 15Mb/day stretches nicely to uploading a few pictures, but if I have to log on to our server at work it goes faster than clear blue sky in the UK.

Robin

Archived