SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Thank you all

hoops86

Hi All,

Just a quick hello to you all. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for the huge amount of helpful knowledge you guys have provided me in my short time trying to learn this astronomy game :)

It really has been my go to place when trying to get my head around stuff. I know there are other forums too but this one is more dedicated to dudes in the UK which is what I was after.

A little about me: I am 27 and live in Glasgow I started back in Feb with a cheap 70mm travelscope. Seen Jupiter for the first time and thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen! Then moved on to a 90mm goto refractor… now im using a etx125 Mak and love it! I haven’t taken it away from my very badly light polluted garden yet but that’s the next step for me :)

Ive spent a lot of time trying to learn everything I can about astronomy as everything about it is just so interesting. I do think there something wrong with me tho as I seem to spend more time looking for stuff to buy than actually out the back observing haha! Might just be down to how we don’t get darkness before midnight at the moment tho :)

Bring on the winter!

Anyway rant over

Thanks again for all your help

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris welcome to the lounge

this is a really great forum, we all learn so much

every day, and I too appreciate the knowledge that

is here, and you are right "Bring on the Winter"

Good Luck and Clear Sky's

Archived