Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Phil Fargaze

To EQMOD or not, or what else?

Found this form 18 months back  https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/287800-eqmod-and-game-controllers-help-please/

OK that was related to a wii controller, but it discusses the use of wireless / wired connections.  

It does seem that BT isn't reliable, and personally I've always used a wired game controller (USB) and never had issues

• Like 1

Just to add some information I have bought an old Rumble pad on flebay and all now works OK but would like to know has any one got a bluetooth gamepad to work with EQMod to control their mount that is not old technology such as a Logitech Rumble pad or an xBox controller?

If so what make and model is it?  Thanks Ken

I tried using a Logitech Gamepad F710, but found that the wireless connection was frequently lost, usually part way through an observing session. I later read a report that buttons on the F710 can be susceptible to moisture.

I now use a wired gamepad, which although less convenient never looses a connection.

Adrian